DAB KVCX 85/120 T IE3 Vertical multistage centrifugal pump 240v
Vertical Multistage Pump
Vertical multistage centrifugal pump suitable for use in small and medium water supply installations. Suitable for pressurization units, surge tank supply, rain irrigation and crop-dusting systems, fire-fighting and washing systems, conveyance of condensate and cooling water. Innovative and robust design.
Pump construction characteristics
KVC: Technopolymer discharge/suction bodies and in-line suction and discharge ports with threaded metal insert.
KVCX: technopolymer suction body with threaded metal insert; stainless steel threaded delivery port on pump jacket.
Impellers, diffuser bodies and diffusers in technopolymer, fully rust-proof.
Stainless steel AISI 304 pump jacket, adjustment rings and seal disk.
Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal, fitted on the AISI 303 stainless-steel drive shaft extension.
Motor construction characteristics
Asynchronous, closed motor cooled by external ventilation.
Rotor mounted on oversized greased sealed-forlife ball bearings to ensure silent running and long life.
Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently on in the single-phase version.
Protection for the three-phase version is the responsibility of the user.
Built in CEI 2-3/CEI 61/69 (EN 60335-2-41) standards.
Level of protection: IP 55
Insulation class: F
Standard voltage: Single-phase 220-240 V / 50 Hz
Three-phase 230-400 V / 50 Hz
- Operating range: from 50 to 200 l/min with head up to 113 m.
- Pumped liquid: clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, not viscous, not aggressive, not crystallised and chemically neutral and close to the characteristics of water.
- Liquid temperature range:
from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use (EN 60335-2-41 safety standards).
from 0°C to +40°C for other uses.
- Max ambient temperature: +40°C
- Max working pressure: 12 bar (1200 kPa).
- Installation: fixed, in vertical or horizontal position, providing that the motor is positioned above the pump.